+++ No name +++: "Wood cars, trucks..." Faritanin' Antananarivo Shopping Tip by Norali
Faritanin' Antananarivo Shopping: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Shops are stalls on roadside of Tana-Antsirabe RN7.
Antsirabe people have a talent in designing miniatures made of wood. Maybe this is a reason for those bright coloured and well-kept pousse pousses in Antsirabe as well.
What to buy: Cars, trucks made from wood and recycled cans; Bicycles
Theme: Local Craft
More Reviews (27)
- See All Ambohimanga Royal Hill, UNESCO World...
- See All Views from Mangabe hill
- See All Religion- Belief system
- See All Trano Gasy: the traditional Merina house
- See All Ghost cars, ox carts while taking a...
Norali's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Faritanin' Antananarivo?Share Your Travels