"Unless you want a 'Maharaja..." Shopping Tip by topoftheworl

Shopping, Delhi: 8 reviews and 6 photos

Favorite thing: Unless you want a 'Maharaja Mac' stay away from the McDonalds. Stick to local food, its great. Drink only bottled water, unless you want an attack of the 'Delhi Belly' and eat street foods hot out of the whatever and cooked before your eyes,

Fondest memory: 'Chaat' at the South Extension shopping complex. Indian Tapas. Very, very hot. Guaranteed to clear your sinuses AND flush your insides the next morning.

• Updated Apr 3, 2003

• SONG's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I am most curious about this member who is called topoftheworl. The member who I knew was here years ago, even in the chat room which I was a moderator of. We were informed some time ago that this person had passed away. For the longest time, there was absolutely NO activity .....for good reason obviously. NOW, someone is posting in this member's place and I wonder what is happening. Was the information about dying incorrect??? That would be nice, but I suspect it is not so. WHO is using this member name? IF this is THE topoftheworl, please send me a private email with some type of information which I would reconize and KNOW that it is the Original topoftheworl.

“"... to shut up and listen..."”

Have you been to Delhi?