"Cars are bad." Combined Suggestions Tip by Pounder73
Combined Suggestions, San Francisco: 44 reviews and 34 photos
Cars are just a pain in the arse to have in San Francisco. (read: no parking, cars get broken into often and the parking tickets, about $50.00 now, are written freely) While staying in the city, the public transportation and cabs is the much preferred method of transportation.
Cabs rides seem to generally be in the $7 to $12 dollar range wherever we go. We only use them late night, going to and from bars and clubs.
Busses and other public transportation cost $1 for about 90 minutes worth of usage ? basically a one-way ride. Plus you get to see the characters of the city this way.
More Transportation in San Francisco (8)
More Reviews (58)
- See All VT's Angels - I thought I died and went...
- See All Become a Geisha Manwich
- See All Music Got your Dollar? - at least give...
- See All NASCAR - America's Fastest Growing Sport
- See All Get off the path and into the water
Pounder73's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels