"In front of Chula Vista Wal-Mart" Top 5 Page for this destination Personal Experiences Tip by matcrazy1
Personal Experiences, Chula Vista: 3 reviews and 3 photos
What is there? Surely large parking. What else?
Usually you can find (at least in busy time = in weekend's afternoons):
- surely cars, a lot of cars: new and old ones, pick-ups, SUVs, hmm... no cabriolets (how do you call them in US? - I've forgotten), no limos as well hehe.
- people, a lot of people of various colours of skin, usually at least a little darker than mine :-), often speaking in Spanish but usually in English, not many families (is family shopping rare there?),
- a few young "strange-looking" boys (hippies or what?) just standing and talking (all the day?),
- "petitionors", I mean people who are hired by groups who want an issue placed on the ballot so the citizens can vote for or against that issue. A majority vote by the citizens is one way of making a law. Usually they seat by a table and wait for you (= they do not disturb you :-)
In contrast to my homecountry do not expect to find in front of a supermarket:
- ugly, small stores, street stalls, buffets etc. - they are all inside the supermaket in Chula Vista,
- supermarket security guards (is it correct name?) - hmm... are cameras enough? or they are secret = no marked uniforms? or... there are no thefts there? hmm... as I watched a lot of Hollywood movies they must be, am I wrong?
- people walking around and giving you a leaflet (? how do you call that paper spam?)
- people selling things from hand (how do you call them?) - hmm... it is not common in Poland now (and forbidden by law) but...
- kids offering you to wash your car's windows or to get your shopping cart back (for a coin you put to unlock it :-) - less and less common but at some places...
- people drinking beer - uncommon and forbidden by law now but...
- free bus stop (these buses take people to and from a supermarket for FREE) - no wonder, they all have cars in the USA hehe, in Poland not yet but... soon :-).
OK, enough, it's a Chula Vista page (not Poland) hehe.
More Reviews (14)
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Chula Vista?Share Your Travels