"Some famous bridge" Golden Gate Bridge Tip by Pounder73
Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco: 245 reviews and 392 photos
San Francisco is known for this bridge. You know what I am talking about.
In the words of the infamous Beret, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Golden Gate blah blah blah Red because of rust blah blah blah engineering feat blah blah blah people jump off and die blah blah blah blah withstand ground moving blah blah blah.
Address: Northwestern Tip of San Francisco Peninsula
Directions: The bridge is Highway 101's link from San Francisco to the counties North.
Phone: (415) 921-5858
More Reviews (56)
- See All Become a Geisha Manwich
- See All Napa (St Helena / Calistoga)
- See All Music Got your Dollar? - at least give...
- See All NASCAR - America's Fastest Growing Sport
- See All Get off the path and into the water
Pounder73's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels