Fopp: "A great little CD shop" Top 5 Page for this destination Cambridge Shopping Tip by jrs1234
Cambridge Shopping: 45 reviews and 34 photos
This is rapidly becoming my favourite store for CDs and DVDs - while it has all the usual new releases, what makes it special is the great prices on less recently released stuff - lots of good CDs for 5 pounds, for example. They also have a small selection of bargain books and dance music on vinyl.
Bear in mind that DVDs may not be playable outside of Europe unless you have a multi-region player.
Address: 37 Sidney Street, Cambridge
Directions: City centre
More Reviews (24)
- See All Steak frites and lots more...
- See All University Botanic Garden
- See All A centrally-located multiplex cinema
- See All A Cambridge Landmark
- See All Take a guided tour.....
jrs1234's Related Pages
Have you been to Cambridge?Share Your Travels