""cast" free from load-bearing masonry" Top 5 Page for this destination Architecture & Public Art (outdoor) Tip by shrimp56
Architecture & Public Art (outdoor), Chicago: 77 reviews and 112 photos
Again the facade of the Carson Pirie Scott department store. The invention of an architecture using steel frames anchored in concrete piers freed the "skin" of the building for this kind of cast metal detail.
More Off The Beaten Path in Chicago (35)
More Reviews (154)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels