"An ancient artist's palette." Top 5 Page for this destination Page Off The Beaten Path Tip by Grazina
Page Off The Beaten Path: 34 reviews and 64 photos
To me this was quite awesome, we see the time of the season that this picture was draw. During the middle season of germination and harvest time which would be June and July. The picture is telling us that the corn fields are doing fine and the sun is shining at it's peck season, but to be careful because snake are lurking in the shadows and shade of the stock.
More Off The Beaten Path in Page (16)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Sounds super I think you will enjoy
- See All Come & tour an awesome canyon in...
- See All May of the Grand Circle
- See All Don't mention the word BOMB.
- See All The Making of a Park
- See All REZ ball is what we call it.
- See All Soar above Page/LakePowell
- See All Dress for the occasion.
- See All Butchering a yearly sheep
- See All All the Hotels, Motels, B&B, and...
- See All All you can eat for one price.
Been to Page?Share your travels with the world!
Grazina's Related Pages
Have you been to Page?Share Your Travels