"WRITINGS ON THE WALL" Top 5 Page for this destination Page Off The Beaten Path Tip by Grazina
Page Off The Beaten Path: 34 reviews and 64 photos
Okay, if the rocks could talk, what story it could tell...
What we see here is 100 to 500 to 1000 years old "Petroglyphs", and I'm going to say that people have come and gone but left a reminder to the latter that they were once here. Some in picture, others in writing (Mormans drifter).
More Off The Beaten Path in Page (16)
More Reviews (70)
- See All Sounds super I think you will enjoy
- See All Come & tour an awesome canyon in...
- See All May of the Grand Circle
- See All Don't mention the word BOMB.
- See All The Making of a Park
- See All REZ ball is what we call it.
- See All Soar above Page/LakePowell
- See All Dress for the occasion.
- See All Butchering a yearly sheep
- See All All the Hotels, Motels, B&B, and...
- See All All you can eat for one price.
Been to Page?Share your travels with the world!
Grazina's Related Pages
Have you been to Page?Share Your Travels