"Marina City" Top 5 Page for this destination Marina City Tip by shrimp56
Marina City, Chicago: 12 reviews and 16 photos
Two circular towers containing apartments, parking garages and a boat marina were built on the Chicago River between 1959 & 1964. It was the architectural dream/invention of Bertram Goldberg that never really fulfilled its intentions. After a period of disrepair -- it has been renovated and considered a valuable landmark -- but it took a while for that to happen. Their nickname is "the corn cobs."
More Things to Do in Chicago (37)
More Reviews (151)
- See All Excellent Italian in a Comfortable...
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
- See All Stay on the river, but near the...
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels