"Red Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Dancing Tip by Shaft28
Dancing, Portland: 19 reviews and 16 photos
You walk into Red Sea and go - WHAT IS THIS? Small bar and pool tables with unwelcome stares from locals. As you walk past and down a hallway you enter the dance floor and bar. Tiny, dark, hot and perfect.
Need your fix of reggae while in Portland, you can get it here.
Not a hot spot, but has a permanent draw. Always fun with a crowd wanting to get their dance on to something other than the mainstream.
Dress Code: Whatever!
Address: 318 SW Third Ave
Phone: (503) 241-5450
More Reviews (62)
- See All East Side!
- See All PF Chang's - finally great Chinese food...
- See All "Friend with Boat"
- See All Driving in Bridgetown
- See All Need some fresh fruit?
- See All Cinco de Mayo in Portland
Shaft28's Related Pages
Have you been to Portland?Share Your Travels