"Ocean Beach & Cliff House" Cliff House Tip by Pounder73
Cliff House, San Francisco: 20 reviews and 52 photos
Where Golden Gate Park meets the waves is called Ocean Beach. It is not exactly the most scenic beach, but for being located smack dab in a major city? what do you expect?
Just on the North Side of the beach is the famous Cliff House Restaurant. I?ve heard mixed reviews, but never have been. I guess you are paying for more of the name and location than the food. Not my style. The more scenic ocean landscape is beyond the Cliff House at Lands End and China Beach, in my humble opinion.
Address: 1090 Point Lobos
Directions: Follow Geary to Ocean Beach.
More Reviews (56)
- See All Become a Geisha Manwich
- See All Napa (St Helena / Calistoga)
- See All Music Got your Dollar? - at least give...
- See All NASCAR - America's Fastest Growing Sport
- See All Get off the path and into the water
Pounder73's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels