"How to get around? - general info" Top 5 Page for this destination Combined Suggestions Tip by matcrazy1
Combined Suggestions, San Diego: 20 reviews and 11 photos
Do you need a car in San Diego?
NO, you don't!
What a nice surprise - the public transportation is effective and comfortable. You can even easily get to Mexican border and walk to Mexican border city - Tijuana.
What are public means of transportation in San Diego?
- FREE Balboa Park Tram (inside Balboa park)
- in the ZOO (additional fare) Express Buses, Guided Bus Tours, Skyfari
- horse cabs (in a downtown),
- your car,
- your feet :-)).
For disabled persons:
Strollers, wheelchairs and motorized wheelchairs are available at the ZOO and in some bigger supermarkets (like Wall-Mart).
DETAILS: in my next tips, first on DRIVING. Many of them apply to other American states as well. I am going to transfer them to my USA and/or US states pages, but not yet :-)).
More Transportation in San Diego (31)
More Reviews (227)
- See All Wal-Mart? What's that?
- See All They support their military families
- See All If your budget is limited...
- See All Lack of time
- See All Legal drinking age
- Sun glasses
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels