"Surfing" Top 5 Page for this destination Warrnambool Sports & Outdoors Tip by Kate-Me
Warrnambool Sports & Outdoors: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Warrnambool has a good surfing beach, and also the all important surf lifesaving tower. The beaches are patrolled during the summer.
On this particular late autumn day, the waves weren't very big and there were only a few surfers in, vainly trying to catch what waves they could find. It was a little cold and blustery, so there was almost nobody on the beach.
Directions: Beside the surf lifesaving club, opposite side of the road to Lake Pertobe.
More Reviews (40)
- See All Library - plus internet access
- See All Clothing manufacturer
- See All Koalas at Tower Hill
- See All Former pub, by the looks of it, now...
- See All The Beach
- See All Don't feed the Tower Hill Emus!