"Buena Vista Park - Haight Ashbury Dist" HAIGHT District / Ashbury Tip by Pounder73
HAIGHT District / Ashbury, San Francisco: 11 reviews and 17 photos
This is a good off the beaten path spot. It is lesser-known park in the heart of the Haight Dist. It is a good climb uphill, with varying paths and steps to choose from. Once at the top you can view a decent, less observed, vistas of the city; from the tip of the GG Bridge to the Financial and over to Potrero Hill.
More Off The Beaten Path in San Francisco (10)
More Reviews (56)
- See All VT's Angels - I thought I died and went...
- See All Become a Geisha Manwich
- See All Napa (St Helena / Calistoga)
- See All Music Got your Dollar? - at least give...
- See All NASCAR - America's Fastest Growing Sport
Pounder73's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels