"Take a walk on the Isar" Top 5 Page for this destination Isar River Tip by Henkster
Isar River, Munich: 15 reviews and 32 photos
The Isar river flows through the city and the inhabitants of Munich love it!
It is an always active place, with people sunbathing, swimming, playing sports, or barbequing. In some places they are even surfing - and all of that right in the middle of the city!
There is lots of space to do those leisurely things, since the whole river is surrounded by green parks and sandbanks.
Also many sights are located on this beautiful green river, like the Deutsches Museum, the Maximilianeum (Bavarian parliament), the Angel of Peace or the "Alpines Museum".
Directions: Flows precisely through Munich
More Things to Do in Munich (30)
More Reviews (67)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Munich trade fair - the most modern in...
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels