"Tennis Anyone? Oops!" Top 5 Page for this destination Water Activities Tip by lmkluque
Water Activities, Coronado: 3 reviews and 5 photos
Hitting a small furry ball back and forth over a waist high net causing the opponent to run all over the place trying to catch the ball in the racket and hit the ball back.
The tennis courts have given way to a lovely park area with promenade.
However, The Hotel Del offers boating, surfing--lessons too--and golf for it's guests. So there are plenty of sports activity to choose from.
Equipment: A racket and energy.
For all their sports, you can rent the equipment needed.
Theme: Beach Activities
More Reviews (63)
- See All The Pause that Refreshes
- See All Spreckles' First Mansion in Coronado
- See All New to the area!
- See All Play, Picnic, Skate or Cycle at...
- See All Birth Place of U.S. Naval Aviation!
- See All But Where To Park?
lmkluque's Related Pages
Have you been to Coronado?Share Your Travels