V&S HOSTEL CLUB: "BUENOS AIRES" Argentina Hotel Tip by swesn
Argentina Hotels: 129 reviews and 126 photos
- Excellent, excellent location for a relatively cheap hostel (by Buenos Aires standards). It is merely two blocks from Calle Lavalle, a busy pedestrian mall with EVERYTHING available and three blocks from Calle Florida, the other busy pedestrian mall with A LOT MORE OF EVERYTHING available.
- Living room has a large flat-screen TV set and a huge selection of English movies for your selection.
- Beds are very comfortable and toilets clean. The fan is very powerful.
- Super friendly staff
- Lockers are available
- Breakfast is a pathetic little ?alfajor? ? a yo-yo-sized sweet biscuit thingie with dulce de leche in between and dunked in white chocolate.
- Kitchen is too tiny to be put to good use.
Dorms : 21.50 Arg Peso if you stay more than 3 nights. (2003)
Address: Viamonte 887
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: On Viamonte, between Esmeralda and Suipacha. Two blocks parallel to Lavalle.
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (100)
- See All CEFERINO CEFERINO CEFERINO
- See All MAR DEL PLATA : DIAGONAL DE LOS...
- See All MAR DEL PLATA : SUN, SEA & MORE
- See All CORDOBA : MUSEO 'CHE' GUEVARA AT ALTA...
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to Argentina?Share Your Travels