"Botanical Building - interior" Top 5 Page for this destination Botanical Garden Tip by matcrazy1
Botanical Garden, San Diego: 7 reviews and 12 photos
Inside, gentle sunlight filtered through cross-hatched redwood makes a comfortable environment -- for plants and people -- enhanced by the moist atmosphere created by all those big green leaves and sprinklers.
Address: 1549 El Prado
Directions: on the Prado, west of the Museum of Art
Phone: (619) 239-0512
More Things to Do in San Diego (117)
More Reviews (141)
- See All Wal-Mart? What's that?
- See All They support their military families
- See All My first driving :-)
- See All If your budget is limited...
- See All Lack of time
- See All Legal drinking age
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels