"Botanical Building" Top 5 Page for this destination Botanical Garden Tip by matcrazy1
Botanical Garden, San Diego: 7 reviews and 12 photos
One of the most interesting attractions at Balboa Park is the Botanical Building which houses more than 2,100 tropical plants plus changing seasonal displays.
Open Fridays-Wednesdays (closed Thursdays and City holidays) from 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Admission is FREE :-))).
Address: 1549 El Prado
Directions: on the Prado, west of the Museum of Art
Phone: (619) 239-0512
More Things to Do in San Diego (117)
More Reviews (141)
- See All Wal-Mart? What's that?
- See All They support their military families
- See All My first driving :-)
- See All If your budget is limited...
- See All Lack of time
- See All Legal drinking age
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels