"Elephants" Top 5 Page for this destination San Diego Zoo Tip by matcrazy1
San Diego Zoo, San Diego: 148 reviews and 221 photos
Like in each ZOO - I suppose - you can see a lot of Asian (small ears) and African (larger ears) elephants (including babies) in San Diego ZOO. So, it wasn't much interesting for me. But, I couldn't resist and surely I took a picture of the biggest land living animal.
Maybe they should offer riding on elephant to make it more attractive. Don't you think so?
Address: 2920 Zoo Drive
Phone: +1 (619) 234-3153
More Things to Do in San Diego (117)
More Reviews (141)
- See All Wal-Mart? What's that?
- See All They support their military families
- See All My first driving :-)
- See All If your budget is limited...
- See All Lack of time
- See All Legal drinking age
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels