Maharadza Indicka restauracia: "Yummy Indian food" Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava Restaurant Tip by Skipka
Bratislava Restaurants: 203 reviews and 232 photos
NIce cosy restaurant. There is another Indian restaurant in the centre but this is better. Food is delicious and environment is also nice, not crowdy. The only disadvantage is it is a bit hidden and hard to find.
Opened Mo-Sun from 11:00 to 22:00.
Address: Bartokova ulica
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The hill where is the Castle you need to go near the National Archives or Amphitheater
More Reviews (117)
- See All For those who like to compare
- See All Closest to the Railway station
- See All A boat in Devin
- See All Slavin - the Monument of Soviet Soldiers
- See All Kapitulska Street
- See All Definitely great non alcoholic drink
Skipka's Related Pages
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels