"Hiking along the Coast Trail" Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Sports & Outdoors Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Sports & Outdoors: 7 reviews and 7 photos
One more mile 'til the end of the trail and we're on our way back home. Loved how the sunlight dappled the path at this point. Cool breezes blew through the marsh to our left.
More Sports & Outdoors in Point Reyes Station (10)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- See All On a clear day, you can see the Farallon...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All A gorge in the cliffs along the Coast...
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- See All Horses are allowed on many of the trails
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...
jessicadf's Related Pages
Have you been to Point Reyes Station?Share Your Travels