"Hiking along the Laguna Trail" Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Sports & Outdoors Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Sports & Outdoors: 7 reviews and 7 photos
On our first day of back packing, as we near Coast Camp. The giant eucalyptus tree in the distance was our destination.
More Sports & Outdoors in Point Reyes Station (10)
More Reviews (66)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- See All On a clear day, you can see the Farallon...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All A gorge in the cliffs along the Coast...
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- See All Horses are allowed on many of the trails
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...
jessicadf's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Point Reyes Station?Share Your Travels