"Beware of Sore Feet" Comfortable Shoes Tip by sarahandgareth
Comfortable Shoes, New York City: 56 reviews and 31 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Bring your walking shoes when visiting New York. Despite having one of the best public transport systems in the US, the only way to really see New York and its various neighborhoods is on foot. Better yet, bring a traveling companion who enjoys giving foot rubs!
More Reviews (63)
- See All Nudity in Times Square - The Naked...
- See All Very Little Italy
- See All A Russian extravaganza
- Funky Flatiron pad
- See All New York By Train - Penn Station
- See All Brooklyn's 'Central Park'
- See All Running around the city
- See All Mall shopping without the Mall
- The sound of New York
- See All A neighborhood bar with beer to spare
- The Site of the World Trade Center
- Don't underestimate the heat!
sarahandgareth's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels