"Hiking along the Bay View Trail" Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Things to Do Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Things to Do: 59 reviews and 91 photos
We hiked a short way down the Bay View trail, simply as a spot to eat our lunch, before setting out on our hike to camp. Gorgeous views and trails here!
More Things to Do in Point Reyes Station (13)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- See All On a clear day, you can see the Farallon...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All Hiking along the Coast Trail
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- See All Horses are allowed on many of the trails
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...