"A gorgeous way to hike in to Coast Camp" Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Transportation Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Transportation: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Hike in to the Coast Camp via the Laguna trail. It's only 1.8 miles in to the camp, and starts out with a bit of a climb. I recommend this way in, however, as the climb is at the beginning, rather than at the end.
More Transportation in Point Reyes Station (8)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- See All On a clear day, you can see the Farallon...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All A gorge in the cliffs along the Coast...
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All Hiking along the Coast Trail
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...
jessicadf's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Point Reyes Station?Share Your Travels