"Anton Larson Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Kodiak Off The Beaten Path Tip by spintobecca
Kodiak Off The Beaten Path: 28 reviews and 28 photos
If you aren't prepared to take a half day trip, if you are looking for something a bit shorter, spend an hour and a half and drive the Anton Larsen Road. There are many stops along the way worth braving some light rain for, and you might even see bear stool! (Scratch that- you will see some.. just make sure to wash your tires.)
Along the way you will encounter the Bear Valley Golf setup the (now defuct) Coast Guard Winter Skiing and Recreation Center, a few housing settlements/ranches, a newly built Dock and a plethora of wildlife. Watch for bears: please.
More Off The Beaten Path in Kodiak (3)
More Reviews (41)
- See All Crab Festival 2003
- See All Pillar Mountain: Your bread and butter
- See All Medical Facility: May you never have to...
- See All Not a dry town: Liquor available
- See All Sign to watch for when accessing Buskin...
- See All Small Poodles = Tasty Nuggets
spintobecca's Related Pages
Have you been to Kodiak?Share Your Travels