"Where to see the skyline from?" Top 5 Page for this destination Skyline Tip by matcrazy1
Skyline, San Diego: 6 reviews and 9 photos
I think that the best place to see the beautiful skyline of San Diego and take pictures is located on Coronado Island.
I drove to the Ferrylanding dock on Coronado Island. You can take a ferry from Broadway Pier to Ferrylanding dock and take pictures from a ferry as well.
Directions: Take a ferry from Broadway Pier to Ferrylanding dock on Coronado Island.
Phone: +1 (619) 236-1212
More Things to Do in San Diego (117)
More Reviews (141)
- See All Wal-Mart? What's that?
- See All They support their military families
- See All My first driving :-)
- See All If your budget is limited...
- See All Lack of time
- See All Legal drinking age
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels