"Long Tail Boat" Bangkok Transportation Tip by herzog63
Bangkok Transportation: 1,190 reviews and 1,469 photos
I love watching these longtail boats screaming up and down the Chao Phraya River. I think the water spray that the propellers kick up is kind of cool! They are very noisy though. The drivers must be mostly deaf!!
More Reviews (49)
- See All Chinatown Munchies
- See All Chinatown and the cool stuff
- See All Decent Old building
- See All Lot's of construction going on
- See All How do you write Pepsi in Thai?
herzog63's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels