"Metro to the airport" Top 5 Page for this destination Metro (subway) Tip by SirRichard
Metro (subway), Madrid: 102 reviews and 96 photos
The line 8 (pink) of the Metro takes you to the Barajas airport in 20-30 minutes from the city centre.
You just have to pay 1 euro for the ride, though you will have to make transfer from any line you take to the pink line, and that might be hard with many suitcases.
If tou are flying with national spanish airways, U can check in all your luggage at "Nuevos Ministerios" stop, at the Castellana Avenue and make the ride with no luggage...
More Transportation in Madrid (17)
More Reviews (152)
- See All Lope de Vega Museum
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cafe Reporter
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels