"A visit to the South Street..." South Street Seaport Tip by Luis_Alberto
South Street Seaport, New York City: 69 reviews and 103 photos
<font color='blue'>A visit to the South Street Seaport Historical District, where you will find the Seaport Museum, and nice restaurants and stores at Pier 17.
<font color='blue'>From here is a short walk on the embarkment, with great views of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Address: 89 South St., New York, NY 10038
Directions: Along the East River
Phone: (212) 732-8257
More Things to Do in New York City (4)
More Reviews (11)
- See All An interesting site trip is to...
- See All One great place to eat and get...
- This last trip to New York, I...
- Since I lived on the other...
- Nightlife in New York City, is...
Luis_Alberto's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels