"The Korsun Hill of Glory" Cherkasy Favorite Tip by Klod5
Cherkasy Favorites: 22 reviews and 22 photos
Favorite thing: And after visiting exhibits about Ukrainian heroes from ancient times let"s think about the brave men and women of the 20th Century, you must visit the Korsun Open-Air Museum, devoted to thousand of civilians and soldiers who gave their lives in the fight for freedom of their land during the bloody Word War II years from 1941-1943. As Ukrainians say, "Glory to the Heroes!". You will be deeply impressed by the Korsun Hill of Glory, monument to the war heroes.
More Favorites in Cherkasy (21)
More Reviews (44)
- See All Boating on Dnieper river reservoir
- See All The Cherkassy Regional Ukrainian Drama...
- See All View on the Dniepr
- See All Zamiraylo, Victor Dmitriyevich
- See All Again a fashionable restaurant !
Klod5's Related Pages
Have you been to Cherkasy?Share Your Travels