"Park-museums in Cherkassy area" Cherkasy Favorite Tip by Klod5
Cherkasy Favorites: 22 reviews and 22 photos
Favorite thing: Local theaters, museums and art galleries fulfill the cultural life of this town that once was a good host to the famous poets Taras Shevchenko and Alexander Pushkin and the world known composer Petr Chaykovsky .
Several very special park-museums are located in Cherkassy area. One of them, Dendro-park Sophievka is even mentioned in the UNESCO catalogue. A large museum and many sites are devoted to a memory of Taras Shevchenko , whose tomb in Kanev is a place which every Ukrainian must visit at least once in a lifetime.
More Favorites in Cherkasy (21)
More Reviews (44)
- See All Boating on Dnieper river reservoir
- See All The Cherkassy Regional Ukrainian Drama...
- See All View on the Dniepr
- See All Zamiraylo, Victor Dmitriyevich
- See All Again a fashionable restaurant !
Klod5's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Cherkasy?Share Your Travels