"Kauno santaka - mysterious place.." Top 5 Page for this destination Rivers Neris & Nemunas Tip by satara
Rivers Neris & Nemunas, Kaunas: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Here two rivers - Nemunas and Neris - have their confluence and in this point Kaunas originated. You must see this place definitely because while standing there and listening to the running water and seeing how two different rivers with different waters (they have different colours) meet and go further as one united water stream makes you think how wonderful life is... :)
Directions: Old town, confluence of two rivers
More Reviews (46)
- See All The only two funiculars in the Baltics!
- See All Feeding swans, geese and ducks
- See All Here Mr.Rudzinskas graphics can be...
- See All Sometimes we want the time to stop
- See All Driving car of ice!
- See All The Ultimate Service!
satara's Related Pages
Have you been to Kaunas?Share Your Travels