Hemingway Cafe: "In the Holiday Inn" Top 5 Page for this destination Hemingway Cafe Tip by tpangelinan
Hemingway Cafe, Key West: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Service was...pitiful. One person doing everything, (she may have been the cleaning lady and the manager too for all we know). Food was great! Cheap, quick, but excellent. One of best cheesesteaks to be had on Key West!
Favorite Dish: Some Menue Items:
Jerk Chicken Wantons...$6.99
Key Lime Pie....$5.59 (Ouch)
Address: N. Roosevelt Blvd., Holiday Inn!
Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Key West (8)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Looks good right? Well, looks are...
- See All Sunrise at Smathers Beach
- See All Key West Sun Rise
- See All Buy Shells in Upper Keys
- See All Rent a Mini-Car with Key West Cruisers
- See All 5' Tarpon right in the Marina
- See All Harry S. Truman House (The Little White...
- See All Museum of Art & History at the Custom...
- See All These lobsters were as big as small...
- See All Prices can be so different!
- See All Saw them at the museum...
- We have a spread sheet made out and ...
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Key West?Share Your Travels