Shipudei Itzik Hagadol: "Don't miss all the salads laid out on the table!" Top 5 Page for this destination Shipudei Itzik Hagadol Tip by Jackiekg

Eating out in Yafo
by Jackiekg

Help! I've been out eating again. My boyfriend and I are volunteering at an army camp along with many others, mostly from the USA, and this is a place we take them to when they come.

We started out with many (at least 20) small plates of salads and humus for the nine of us, along with Lafa bread (a Middle Eastern flat bread). Then we all ordered our main meal. Actually I could do with just eating all the salads, but I understand that if you don't have a main course, then the salads will be rather expensive. Hope that makes sense.

I ordered Bass fish grilled. It came on a plate with some green leaves and half a lemon and looked very nice. My boyfriend cut out the bones for me and then I got to work. Didn't believe I would finish it, but I did. Others had lamb on a skewer or fish.

The meal, including a few beers and other drinks came to NIS 818 - not including servicee, which I think between nine people is reasonable.

Service was very attentive and prompt.

Address: 3 Raziel Street, Yafo
Comparison: about average
Directions: Buses 25, 26 to Yafo. Get off corner Jerusalem Blvd. and Marzouk Be'azaar Street. Walk north towards Tel Aviv for approx. two blocks to Raziel Street. Turn left and walk a few metres.
Phone: 03-518 1802, Fax: 03-683 0033
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 0
Theme: Middle Eastern

• Updated May 23, 2003

Comments

Have you been to Tel Aviv-Yafo?