"Swimming in the forest" Top 5 Page for this destination Arnhem Sports & Outdoors Tip by Pavlik_NL
Arnhem Sports & Outdoors: 6 reviews and 5 photos
The most beautifully situated swimmingpool is without a doubt "Klarenbeek". In the hills and forest of Arnhem north, this open air swimmingpool offers wonderful green surroundings (trees/forest) and wide green fields where one can sunbath after a cool dip in the pools. Entrancefees are low and open only during summerseason.
More Reviews (62)
- See All Dancing the night away
- See All The queen and princess from England (-:
- See All Local products and tourist souvenirs
- See All For sushi and tepanyaki you go to:
- See All Cosy small camping in the forest
- See All The natural estates way up North
- See All See the old citycentre by foot
- See All The "Singels", a green circle around the...
- See All Markets in Arnhem
- See All Yet another place you don't want to end...
- Write down: ....
Been to Arnhem?Share your travels with the world!
Pavlik_NL's Related Pages
Have you been to Arnhem?Share Your Travels