"Packing List" London Packing List Tip by Luis_Alberto

London What to Pack: 218 reviews and 157 photos

Luggage and bags: <font color='blue'>Depends on how much time you are going to be expending on each trip, when I went to London, it was my first trip to Europe, and I went to eight cities in seven countries, for a month, so I took a large luggage and a smaller one. Whatever I bought, I had it shipped directly home. It was much easier that way.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: <font color='blue'>You always need a good pair of walking shoes, in any major European Capital, you are going to be doing a lot of walking. A rain coat and an umbrella is essential especially for London. A nice light suit is always ideal for going to the theater, concerts, nice restaurants, and so on.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: <font color='blue'>I found it is always better to carry your own personal toiletries in any trip, you may be allergic to some of the other products, being offered at hotels and such.

Photo Equipment: <font color='blue'>I love my Olympus camara, is very versatile, and I do carry my own film and batteries.

Miscellaneous: <font color='blue'>If you take daily medication, like for cholesterol or your heart and so on, please do not forget to take it with you, enough of it, to last you, for whole time you are away from home.

• Updated Aug 24, 2002

“Sorry my friends, I have been busy, but I am still around!”

Ranked Member