"A little bit of rest" Top 5 Page for this destination Srdce mesta/Core of the city Tip by Skipka
Srdce mesta/Core of the city, Bratislava: 62 reviews and 88 photos
Favorite thing: This is the Square with park we should say opposite to the Office of Government of Slovak Republic. There is a great fountain so you can refresh your body while walking around :) This used to be called the Gottwald Square. Gottwald was a communist leader in 1948. There was a great statue of him till 1990. Now it is called The Square of Liberty.
If you are in mood to have a coffee or so there is also a restaurant right on this square.
More General in Bratislava (31)
More Reviews (95)
- See All Closest to the Railway station
- See All A boat in Devin
- See All Slavin - the Monument of Soviet Soldiers
- See All Don't miss Hummus or other great dishes
- See All Kapitulska Street
- See All Definitely great non alcoholic drink
Skipka's Related Pages
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels