"Saw them at the museum..." Top 5 Page for this destination Mallory Square Tip by tpangelinan
Mallory Square, Key West: 4 reviews and 7 photos
Life in the Keys must be good for you! They were in a photo from 1970 in the East Martello Museum, in a local 'whats happening magazine', The Key Wester, and on the pier that night! How do they manage??? They haven't changed a bit.
Dress Code: Come as you are...
Theme: People Watching
More Nightlife in Key West (1)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Looks good right? Well, looks are...
- See All Sunrise at Smathers Beach
- See All Key West Sun Rise
- See All Buy Shells in Upper Keys
- See All In the Holiday Inn
- See All Rent a Mini-Car with Key West Cruisers
- See All 5' Tarpon right in the Marina
- See All Harry S. Truman House (The Little White...
- See All Museum of Art & History at the Custom...
- See All These lobsters were as big as small...
- See All Prices can be so different!
- We have a spread sheet made out and ...
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Key West?Share Your Travels