TURPAN HOTEL or TULUFAN BIN GUAN: "TURPAN" China Hotel Tip by swesn
China Hotels: 219 reviews and 256 photos
- Vine-trellised courtyard and beer garden. There is a swimming pool for Y10, you might be desperate enough to take a dip in this hot town.
- Dorms are air-conditioned. Lobby of this fancy hotel has a chandelier... ooo.
- The street in front, Qingnian Zhonglu, has been converted eagerly by the Chinese authorities. I suspect it used to be a charming muddy street with vine trellises . Sure, the vine trellises are still there but the authorities had gone and concreted up the street and the overhanging bars where the grapevines grow. There are even inexplicable Greek naked statues at the end of the streets. However, Turpan Hotel is where the concrete street ends and turning left when you step out of the hotel will take you down the charming muddy streets of old.
Dorms : Y25 (2002)
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: At the southern end of Qingnian Nanlu, opposite John's Information Cafe.
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (42)
- See All TURPAN : GAO CHANG RUINS
- KASHGAR : NIGHT MARKET
- See All GANSU PROVINCE : BUS INSURANCE SCAM
- See All DUNHUANG : DONKEY MEAT NOODLE
- See All DUNHUANG : YA DAN DI MAO
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to China?Share Your Travels