"Gargoyles that read" Top 5 Page for this destination Libraries Tip by shrimp56
Libraries, Chicago: 6 reviews and 7 photos
The Harold Washington Public Library on Congress Drive is a post-modern building that "quotes" from many historic buildings in Chicago.
More Off The Beaten Path in Chicago (35)
More Reviews (154)
- See All French-Vietnamese on Rush
- See All A Roaring Season!
- See All Good theatre in the Loop
- See All Don't miss the medieval paintings at...
- See All It's popping on NorthMichigan
shrimp56's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels