"Hot Weather" Weather Conditions Tip by Christlike

Weather Conditions, Las Vegas: 24 reviews and 16 photos

My wife, my friend, and I made the mistake of visiting Vegas in August. Very bad mistake! Just before we came to Vegas, we had spent a day in Laughlin, which the temperature was around 118 degrees. I have never been in hotter temperature in my entire life. Vegas was around 110 degrees. If you have never experience this type of weather, then you will probably faint when you get to Vegas. Not only was it hot, but dry, and sometimes it got humid. The hotness of the temperature is hard to describe. Whenever I was outside, all I was thinking about was getting into the next casino, which all of them are air-conditioned heavily. I felt like the Wicked Witch of the West, when she screams out, "I'm melting." No kidding! When driving, you can feel the heat radiating right through the windows. I will never make the mistake again of visiting Vegas in August or July for that matter. Check out the web site below, which will give you average weather statistics for Las Vegas over the years, along with record high temperatures and other miscellaneous information.

~ Job 37:21-22

Address: Las Vegas
Website: http://www.weather.com

• Updated May 14, 2003

“Do not follow where the path may lead?go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

Have you been to Las Vegas?