"MASSACHUSETTS, 'The Bay..." Massachusetts Favorite Tip by GDS1230

Massachusetts General: 72 reviews and 64 photos

Favorite thing: MASSACHUSETTS, 'The Bay State', 'The Old Colony', is my home 'country'. I love my state. It truly embodies all things America. With a diversified and educated population, Massachusetts is one of the most cosmopolitan and interesting places in the USA. This state, though small geographically, is big on history, scenery, and people. Certainly, on a per capita basis, no other state offers as much as Massachusetts given its size. Few places in America can lay claim to such a rich and proud heritage while embodying the dynamism of a forward-looking, progressive, and modern society.

Fondest memory: Massachusetts is where I was born and where I was raised. Most of my (father's) family lives in this state. Since I was raised there it is home to some of my oldest friends. I feel so lucky to have been raised in the beautiful town of Freetown, Massachusetts (one of the oldest communities in the Commonwealth) where I had a big yard to play in and close access to Cape Cod, Boston, New Bedford and Providence and Newport, RI. All places worth a visit!

• Written Aug 24, 2002

Comments

GDS1230

“A paix„o pela vida”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Massachusetts?