"Ngapali Beach" Myanmar (Burma) Off The Beaten Path Tip by lenoreva
Myanmar (Burma) Off The Beaten Path: 84 reviews and 115 photos
This piece of paradise was our 5 day vacation away from our vacation. Practically the whole to beach to ourselves - and great water for swimming. Plus, yummy seafood for so little money. A grilled lobster meal for less than $5? It could be yours...
Ngapali Beach is way out of the way - you can fly, or you can take a 18 hour bus ride. See my transportation tips to see why you don't want to take the bus...
If you plan to come to Ngapali, it is wise to book accomadation in advance. The range is from a bed in a dorm-like room (cheapest option - $5 per night), to an air-con room with bath ($15-20), to multi-room apartments ($30 and up). You can book rooms through a tour operator in Yangon or Mandalay.
More Reviews (24)
- See All Mt. Popa
- See All Hey - we are also a tourist attraction!
- See All Thanakha
- See All Shopping for handicrafts in Yangon
- See All Want to see the "Long-necked" women?
- The best Thai food in Burma
- See All Money, Money, Money!
- If you can't live without nightlife -...
- See All Film and Photo equipment
- See All Accommodation in Yangon
- If you plan a mix of inland...
Been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share your travels with the world!
lenoreva's Related Pages
Have you been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share Your Travels