"plenty of things to see in the museum" Top 5 Page for this destination Hohensalzburg Fortress Tip by globetrott
Hohensalzburg Fortress, Salzburg: 205 reviews and 375 photos
In the museum inside the castle of Salzburg you may see this interesting ornate bed of 1560 - and you may see, that people of that time were much smaller than today, as the bed has a total length of not more than just 1,5 meters.
and on my picture-combination you may also see another oven made completely of colorful tiles.
Just imagine the amount of staff who was needed in order to heat up each and every oven in the various rooms of the castle and keep the fires burning all day !
Directions: These 2 exhibits are shown inside the museum of Hohenfeste Salzburg
More Things to Do in Salzburg (62)
More Reviews (88)
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Vienna
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum in Kaprun
- See All Falconry at Burg Werfen
- See All a bar hanging directely under the heaven
- See All a 3star pension next to the airport
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels