"See the alps at the backside of the castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Hohensalzburg Fortress Tip by globetrott
Hohensalzburg Fortress, Salzburg: 204 reviews and 363 photos
On the backside of the castle you may see the wonderful alpine panorama on one of the terraces or even inside a great garden-restaurant with certainly the best location for a meal with the alpine panorama of Salzburg
The courtyard, the terraces forward and back and the steep path leading to the castle will be included in the entry-fee of 3,- ?
For tours of some of the great rooms of the castle you have to pay another 2,60 ? - but it is absolutely worth it !
More Things to Do in Salzburg (62)
More Reviews (88)
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Vienna
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum in Kaprun
- See All Falconry at Burg Werfen
- See All a bar hanging directely under the heaven
- See All a 3star pension next to the airport
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels