"Mozarthaus - the musical instruments" Top 5 Page for this destination Mozart's Birthplace Tip by globetrott
Mozart's Birthplace, Salzburg: 85 reviews and 115 photos
Inside the Mozarthouse in Getreidegasse you may see various musical instruments, used by all members of the Mozart family.
It also includes pianos and the first - rather small - violin of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
From this room with the pianos you will have a great view on Universitätsplatz and the church that you may see on my next picture !
Address: Getreidegasse 9
Directions: This room is on 3rd floor of the Mozarthouse in Getreidegasse 9
Phone: +43662 844313
More Things to Do in Salzburg (62)
More Reviews (88)
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Vienna
- See All Vötter's Fahrzeugmuseum in Kaprun
- See All Falconry at Burg Werfen
- See All a bar hanging directely under the heaven
- See All a 3star pension next to the airport
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Salzburg?Share Your Travels