"Road Trip Needs" United States of America Packing List Tip by dln6874
United States of America What to Pack: 38 reviews and 41 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: - I kept a pillow and blanket in the car in case I had to sleep in the car. Didn't have to though.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: - Travel size hand sanitizer: When your hungry on the road and you can't be bothered to stop and wash your hands, it might come handy.
- Armor-all wipes: Your car will get dirty and dusty after a while. The floor isn't so much an issue, but it gets annoying to stare at a layer of dust on your dashboard after a long while in the car.
- Spare napkins: I keep extras I get from fast food joints in the glove compartment in case I forget them next time or if I get food from grocery store or mini marts. Also useful in case you spill something.
-Air freshner: Spend a long time in your car with all of your dirty clothes, beach stuff, etc., and your car is bound start smelling.
Miscellaneous: - Spare tire & tools: See tip on spare tire
- Jumper cables: Even if you have a new battery, you never know when others might need it, or when you might accidentally leave the lights on all night.
- Road atlas: It's always good to have a way to figure out where you are going. I often head out assuming I can follow signs, but I end up pulling the atlas out while I am driving to find the best route and reassure myself that I'm going the right way.
- Proper documents: Insurance cards, registration, license, user's manual, roadside assistance info, etc.
-ALL of your CD's: You will get tired of searching for a radio station sometime, and some places you might only get country, if any music at all. Take the CDs out of its case and put it in a multi-CD holder to save space.
- Earphone for Cells: You might end up talking on the phone a lot more on the road to keep your mind off of the long drive. It is certainly a lot more comfortable to talk through an earphone than through the hand piece. Plus, it's much safer.
More What to Pack in United States of America (1)
More Reviews (7)
dln6874's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels